Ba Na Hills
Road To Wonderland – Entertainment Paradise: Located 30km west of Da Nang at an altitude of 1,487m above sea level, Ba NaHills is considered to be the “green lung”of Central Vietnam, the “pearl of climate” of Vietnam.. Follow the paths of Ba Na, feel four seasons on a day, walk in the ecstatic clouds in the singing of birds, make the visitors feel as being in the wonderland.
Car pick up – drop off at hotel
Cable car fees 700.000 VND/pax
Entrance fees to Fantasy Park
English tour guide
EXCLUDED: Personal drink during meals, visit Wax Statue Museum fees, coin games, drink wine at Wine Cellar and other extra costs. From 1m3 and above: same as adults.
CHILD RATE: Under 1m: free; 1m-under 1m4: 75% tour price; From 1m4 and above: same as adult.
DepartureHotel in Da Nang - Da Nang Airport - Da Nang Bus Station
Departure Time7:30 AM
Return Time3:30 PM
- 07h00 – 08h00: Pick up at HOTEL. Depart to Ba Na Hills.
- 09h00: Arrive at the cable car station Suoi Mo, up the cable car route that achieves 4 world records.
- 09h30: Freedom check-in the 150-meter long "Golden Bridge" supported by the huge hands. Visit the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French. Visit the Linh Ung pagoda, admire the 27m high Buddha statue, Loc Uyen Garden, Quan Am Cac. Continue to Gare Debay use the second cable car route to go to the top of Ba Na. The tour guide will take guests to visit Fantasy Park, join in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love Swing, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racing Track, Bumper Car, Ghost House...
- 11h30: Have lunch buffet at Restaurant.
- 12h30: Freedom to rest. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m – Visit Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple. Enjoy the panorama view of the Da Nang City and Da Nang Bay.
- 14h30: Return to cable car station and back to Da Nang.
- 15h00: Send - off at HOTEL. Goodbye, see you again!