Can Gio Island (Monkey Island)
34$ 26$per person
Can Gio is located in Ho Chi Minh. This is also the only district of Ho Chi Minh City that is bordered by the sea. By road, it is about 50km from Ho Chi Minh and located in the Southeast. Because the four sides are the sea and the river, Can Gio is like a green island of the sea.
Located southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, close to where the Saigon River meets the East Sea, the low-lying Can Gio island houses a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. This is an important natural wetland with attractions like Monkey Island, Rung Sac Military Base, Vam Sat Salt-Marsh Forest Ecological Tourist Center, and a crocodile farm.
DepartureOptional - Pickup from most hotels in District 1, selected hotels only. If you are staying in another area, please make your own way to: 305 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Departure Time7:45 AM
Return Time5:30 PM
IncludeBottle Of Mineral WaterMealsEnglish Speaking Tour GuideTransfer by Air-conditioned BusEntrance Fees
Not IncludedPersonal Expenses
- Pick up guests at the agency. Depart for Can Gio
- At the foot of Dan Xay Bridge, you will stop and enjoy sugarcane juice
- Arrive at Lam Vien - Can Gio -LAm Vien Island has immense green mangrove forests.
- Canoe to visit the mangroves and the Sac Forest Revolution Base
- When you go to Can Gio beach on 30/4, you can enjoy fresh seafood dishes, always ready to serve at seafood restaurants along the coast (self-pay).