Central Vietnam’s Paradise 3 Days: Da Nang – Hoi An
Son Tra Peninsula – Hoi An Acient Town – Ba Na Hills – Cham Island
* PRICE INCLUDED
- Experienced VietNamese/English Tourguide.
- Tourist coach (15, 25, 35, 45 seats depending on the quantity of tourists) during the program
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above luxury 3 star hotels
- Meals as specified in program:
- 02 buffet breakfast in the hotel
- 03 main meals in high quality restaurant: 140.000 VND/pax.
- 01 buffet dinner at Ba Na Hills with 1litre Gemany’s Beer/person
- 01 see food meal in Cham Island
- Sightseeing tickets in the program: All ticket included.
- Bana cable car ticket : 750.000 VND/adult and 650.000 VND/chirdren
- Spring water: two 0.5L bottles/day/person
- Tourism insurance : 20.000.000 VND/case
* PRICE EXCLUDED Personal expenese, drinks, … and the others not mentioned above. Airfares, Trainfares, Carfares, …
* PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Children from 0 – 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 75% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 10 years old upwards: 100% adult price
DepartureHotel in Da Nang - Da Nang Airport - Da Nang Bus Station
Departure TimePick up from 7 AM – 11 AM
NoteSingle supplement: 31$/pax/room/2 nights. Surcharge for upgrading 4 star hotel: 22$/pax/2 nights. Surcharge for upgrading 5 star hotel: 66$/pax/2 nights.
PICKUP - LINH UNG SON TRA – HOI AN ACIENT TOWN (L,D)
- Morning : Our coach and tour guide will pick you up at Da Nang Airport/Hotels/Station from 07am – 11am (after this time, join group by yourself).
- Lunch: Enjoy Da Nang speciality “Rice paper rolls with pork & Quang Noodle”
- Afternoon :
- Check in hotel and free at leisure. Next is a visit Non Nuoc carvings-stone village and the Marble mountain are a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered (Linh Ung Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, Hoa Nghiem Cave,Non Nuoc Pagoda,etc.) Then the coach takes you to visit Hoi An Old Town: Bridge Pagoda, Phung Hung Ancient House, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, Crafts establishments… then roam freely on the streets of colorful lanterns and buy souvenirs, test your skills in traditional games such as breaking earthen pot, Bai Choi singing or get some clothes tailored by your own fashions and style.
- Dinner: Enjoy dinner at HoiAn restaurant for special dishes. Walking to visit and go shopping in Ancient Town, admiring Hoi An by night flickering in multi – colored lantern. Back to Da Nang, overnight at Da Nang.
LINH UNG PAGODA –HOANG SA MUSIUM- BA NA HILLS (B,L,D)
- Morning: Picking up guests at hotels. Departing to Son Tra Peninsula. Turning around the Peninsula to enjoy the overview of Danang City from above. Visiting Linh Ung pagoda – with the highest Lady Buddha Statue. Taking a touraround Da Nang city, admiring some modern and famous bridgessuch as Han River Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge .Visiting the Hoang Sa showroom where preserves manyprecious documents on Hoang Sa – the sacred archipelago ofVietnam.
- Lunch: Lunch at restaurant
- Afternoon: The next stop is Ba Na Hills Mountain. Arriving at the cable car station Suoi Mo, moving up the cable car route that achieves 4 world records. Checking–in on the 150-meter long "Golden Bridge" supported by the huge hands. Visiting the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French. Visiting Linh Ung pagoda and admiring the 27m high Buddha statue. Visiting Fantasy Park, joining in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love Swing, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racing Track, Bumper Car, Ghost House... Freely to rest. Conquering the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m and visiting Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple…
- Dinner: Have dinner with bufet at Ba Na Hills Mountain restaurant. Back to Da Nang city. Stay overnight in Da Nang
CHAM ISLAND (B,L)
- Morning: Have breakfast. The coach take you go to the Cham Islands -The World Biosphere Reserve. Visit Hai Tang Pagoda (with more than 400 years old), the boat shelter & the ancient shrines, shopping dry specialty of the island. Visiting the Marine Protected Area at Bai Bac. Joining in Snorkeling and exploring the beautiful corals at Bai Ong.
- Lunch: Having lunch with some seafood. Keep swimming or relaxing after lunch.
- Afternoon: Goodbye Cham Island. Taking boat back to Cua Dai Harbor. Back to Da Nang city. Shooping at local specialites and souvernia shop See you off at Da Nang Airport (the flights after 4.30PM). End of tour and see you again !