Cham Island – Corals Paradise
Located 15km from Cua Dai Beach (Hoi An, Quang Nam), Cham Island is a cluster of islands include8 islandswith year – round climate cool, the flora and fauna is plentiful, especially seafood and nest resources. Coral reefs in the Cham Island sea areaare highly evaluated by scientists and taken into the protected list. Cham Islandhas been recognized as the World Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO.
- Car pick up – drop off at hotel
- Speed boat
- Snorkeling service
- Entrance fee
- Vietnamese -English tour guide
- Personal drink during meals and other extra costs.
- Children 1 – 4: 150.000 VND/child.
- Children 5 –9 (under 1m4): 75% tour price.
- Over 10: same as adult
DeparturePick up in hotel or many places in Da Nang center.
Departure Time7:30 AM
Return Time3:00 PM
- 07h30: Car pick up at HOTELthen transfer to Cua Dai harbour.
- 08h00: Take the speed boat to Cham Island
- 08h30: Visit Hai Tang pagoda, the boat shelter&the ancient shrines, shopping dry specialty on the island. Visit the Marine Protected Area at Bai Bac
- 10h30: Join Snorkeling at Bai Ong.
- 12h00: Have lunch on the island, we eat seafood .
- 14h00: Goodbye Cham Island
- 15h00: Send – off at HOTEL