Ha Noi – Ha Long 2D1N Overnight on Seasun Cruise 3-star
129$ 110$per person
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and world heritage as recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination. 1,969 islands jut out from the sea with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnameses call “the descending SEASUN”.
Pick up/ drop off by air-conditioned bus
English speaking guide.
Activities on board.
Meals as indicated.
Trip excluded: Drinks, tax, travel insurance, tips and others not mentioned above.
Single supplement: Pay extra VND 550.000 vnđ (27 USD)
Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather, possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
Bring your passport with valid visa (must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuites, cash,…
Child from 10 and above charge as adult
Child from 5-9 charge 75% adult
Child under 5 free charge, sharing room with parent.
2 adult only share with 01 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult
DeparturePick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area
Departure Time7:45 AM
Return Time5:00 PM
DAY 1: HANOI - HA LONG BAY (L,D)
- 7:45 – 8:30: Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
- 12:30: Embark at Tuan Chau habor, Ha Long city. Transferred by tender to the Seasun Cruise.
- Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
- 13:00: Savor lunch on board while cruise heads to center of Halong Bay.
- 15:00: Explore Sung Sot Cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay which famous for its wonderful stalactites and stalagmites, kaycking.
- 16:00: Visit Titop Island for swimming or take a short walk to the top for some overview photos of Halong Bay
- 18:00: Enjoy sunset while local wine and fruit is served
- 18:30: Attending cooking lesson to make some spring rolls by yourself.
- 17:00: Having dinner on board, then free relax with other choices: Squid fishing, singing karaoke, relax on sundeck….
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
- 07:00: Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served for light breakfast on board
- 08:00: Visit Me Cung Cave (Maze Cave) with layers of fossillized shells which present the history formation of Halong Bay.
- 09:00: Stop by Pearl Farm to study the culture pearl making process.
- 09:30: Check out your cabin.
- 10:30: Time for brunch while Seasun Cruise heads back to habor.
- 12:00: Disembark habor. Say goodbye to Halong Bay, back to Hanoi
- 17:00: Tour guide drops you back at your hotel. Tour ends