Ha Noi – Ha Long – Thien Cung Cave 1 Day
60$ 55$per person
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and world heritage as recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea. Come and see what the Vietnameses call “the descending dragon Bay”.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern bus with air-conditioner
Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
Vietnamese lunch on board & entrance fees
Beautiful boat cruise
Optional: Bamboo boat + VND 100.000/person (4 people per boat)
Trip excluded: Drinks, insurance, tax, tips and others not clearly mentioned above
You should take along with:
Hat or umbrella, suncream, insect repellent, sunglasses, Viet Nam dongs
Child from 10 and above charge as adult
Child from 5-9 charge 75% adult
Child under 5 free charge
2 adult only share with 01 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult
DeparturePick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area
Departure Time7:30 AM
Return Time8:00 PM
- 07:30 - 08:30: Meet our tour guide and bus then take a 3.5-hour bus drive through fertile rice fields to Halong Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
- 12:15: Board our Dragon Cruise and start cruising among limestone islands and photograph of stunning landscapes of Halong.
- 13:00: Savor your lunch on board while passing by beautiful Stone Dog, Incense Burner Islet.
- 14:00: Stop at a fishing village to see local fish-men community and know more about their life. Cruising further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock.
- 15:00: Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful in Halong Bay. Get back and cruise more around emerald water.
- 16:15: Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to Hanoi.
- 20:00: Arrive back in Hanoi