Ha Noi – SaPa 2D1N Bus – Homestay
Walk through rice paddies and listen to their stories. Sustainable & curated experiences. Explore Sapa mountain town, where rice fields flow like green lava down the steep hills.
Meals as indicated
Enthusiatic, experienced English speaking guide during the tour
All entrance and sight seeing fee
Travel insurance journey with the maximum compensation
Trip excluded: Tax, drinks and other meals not indicated in the program, personal expense, tipping, single supplement.
Child from 10 and above charge as adult
Child from 5-9 charge 75% adult
Child under 5 free charge
2 adult only share with 01 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult
DeparturePick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area
Departure Time6:30 AM
Return Time9:00 PM
DAY 1: HA NOI – SAPA – LAO CHAI, TA VAN, GIANG TA CHAI VILLAGE (L,D)
- 6:30 – 7:00: Tourguide will pick you up at your hotel, departure to Lao Cai city. Travelling on new Highway Noibai, take around 5 hours.
- 12:00: Arrival in Sapa Town. Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
- 13:00: Bus will take you to the gate of Lao Chai Village start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, explore the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields.
- 17:00: Check in Homestay, enjoy dinner at Giang Ta Chai village.
DAY 2: CATCAT VILLAGE- HANOI (B,L)
- 07:00: Our guide take you back Sapa town by bus to rejoin group together visit Cat Cat village.
- 09:00: Trekking from hotel to explore Cat Cat village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowed resort to officials from the early twentieth century, learning about the culture, custom and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forcedagricultural tools.
- 12:30: Have lunch at local restaurant in Sapa Town. Enjoy free time for shopping around town.
- 15:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi.
- 21:00: Arrive back to Hanoi, tour guide will drop you back to your hotel. Tour ends.