Ha Noi – SaPa 2D1N Bus – Hotel
Sapa is one of the most interesting sightseeing in the north of Vietnam, with the height around 1500-1650 m above sea level. Sapa is a land of modest, quietly but hides varies wonderful of natural scenes and Sapa is also a nest of hill tribe
Meals as indicated
Enthusiatic, experienced English speaking guide during the tour
All entrance and sight seeing fee
Accommodation: DBL or Twin sharing (SGL on request)
Travel insurance journey with the maximum compensation
Trip excluded: Tax, Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program, Personal expense, tipping, single supplement.
Note: Services charge if clients request:
Single Supplement: VND 250.000 (2* hotel) – 350.000 (3* hotel) – 750.000 (4* hotel) (12 (2* hotel) – 17 (3* hotel) – 36 (4* hotel) USD/pax/day)
Bac Ha market day trip: VND 530.000 (25 USD/pax) (Sunday only)
Fansipan halfday trip by cable car: VND 750.000 (36 USD/pax)
Child from 10 and above charge as adult
Child from 5-9 charge 75% adult
Child under 5 free charge
2 adult only share with 01 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult
PRICE: VND 2.050.000 per person (90 USD/ pax) for 2 stars hotel
PRICE: VND 2.350.000 per person (102 USD/ pax) for 3 stars hotel
PRICE: VND 3.250.000 per person (141 USD/ pax) for 4 stars hotel
DeparturePick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area
Departure Time6:30 AM
Return Time3:00 PM
DAY 1: HA NOI – SAPA - LAO CHAI – TA VAN, GIANG TA CHAI VILLAGE (B,L)
- 6:30 – 7:00: Tourguide will pick you up at your hotel, departure to Lao Cai city. Travelling on new Highway Noibai, take around 5 hours.
- 12:00: Arrival in Sapa Town. Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
- 13:00: Bus will take you to the gate of Lao Chai Village start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, explore the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
- 17:00: Come back to Sapa town, have dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 2: CATCAT VILLAGE- HANOI (B,L)
- 07:00: Have breakfast at hotel.
- 09:00: Trekking from hotel to explore Cat Cat village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowed resort to officials from the early twentieth century, learning about the culture, custom and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forcedagricultural tools.
- 12:30: Enjoy a meal at local restaurant in Sapa Town.
- 15:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi. End of the tour.