Ha Noi – SaPa 3D4N Train – Hotel & Homestay
Located in the most remote northwestern mountain areas of Vietnam in the Lao Cai province, Sapa (also known as Sa Pa) has long been a fascinating tourist hot spot thanks to its breathtaking scenery of rugged rice terraces, lush vegetation, steep valleys and gorgeous mountain peaks. Sapa is also famous for its local ethnicities and unique cultural diversity.
Meals are mentioned
English speaking guide (enthusiatic, experienced)
Entrance fees: One time during tour
Transfer to Hanoi Station
Trip excluded: Tax, insurance, drink, telephone, tips to guide and other private services, train ticket, bus ticket.
Mentioned: Walking or sporty shoes, sun cream, rain coat, warm clothes, camera,….
Note: Services charge if clients request:
Single Supplement: VND 250.000 (2* hotel) – 350.000 (3* hotel) – 750.000 (4* hotel)
Bac Ha market day trip: VND 530.000 (25 USD/pax) (Sunday only)
Fansipan halfday trip by cable car: VND 750.000 (36 USD/pax)
Child from 10 and above charge as adult
Child from 5-9 charge 75% adult
Child under 5 free charge
2 adult only share with 01 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult
- Homestay + Hotel 3*** : 112$/pax
- 2 Nights at Hotel 3*** : 129$/pax
DeparturePick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area
Departure Time7:30 PM
Return Time7:00 PM
FIRST NIGHT (NO MEAL)
- Pick up at your hotel or our office at 19h30 – 20h15 and transfer to Hanoi train station catch the night train to Lao Cai (Train time: SP7/20:35 – SP1/21:10 – SP3/21:50)
DAY 1: SAPA – LAO CHAI, TA VAN, GIANG TA CHAI VILLAGE (B,L,D)
- 05:30 – 06:00 Pick up at Lao Cai train station by our staffs the drive to Sapa by bus.
- 07:00 - 09:00 Have breakfast and relax at hotel. If hotel has available room, you can check in early, if not you join in tour first.
- 09:00 - 09:30 Our guide takes you to visit two villages of the H’mong and Dzay People, called Lao Chai, Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai villages. Have lunch on the way or in a family of the ethnic people. (You will start trekking from hotel to the Lao Chai village with the distance about: 12kms)
- Bus will take you back to Sapa. Stay at Hotel in Sapa town overnight. You can discover the town on your own after dinner.
DAY 2: SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE (B,L,D)
- 07:00 – 08:00 Enjoy breakfast at home stay. Pack your luggage and say goodbye to the family. Tour guide take you back to Sapa town.
- 09:30 Our guide takes you to visit Cat Cat village of Black H’mong people. You have a chance to visit a waterfall and the hydroelectric power station built by the French, see the life of local through their houses, their handicraft products
- 12:30 – 13:00 Back to Sapa town for lunch. You are free and easy to discover Sapa town till 16:00pm.
- 18:00 Have dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: SAPA – HAM RONG MOUNTAIN - HANOI (B,L,D)
- 07:00 – 08:00 Breakfast at hotel.
- 08:00 - 08:30 Visit Ham Rong mountain (Dragon Jaw mountain). On the way you can enjoy beautyful scenery or stop for taking photoes. You have a chance to see Orchid flower garden and get the over view of Sapa Town.
- 12:00 Come back restaurant for lunch. Free time in the afternoon.
- 18:00 – 19:00 Have dinner at local restaurant near Lao Cai Railway station.before getting on the night train to go back Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at round 05:00 am. Tour finishes.