Ho Chi Minh: 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Pass
Explore the sights of Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace with a tour bus pass. Enjoy unlimited rides for 24-hours, hopping on and off at popular sites, such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market.
- Enjoy the freedom to explore the entire city at your own pace
- Discover 10-different stopping points covering Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn about Ho Chi Minh City with commentary available in 8 languages
- See the city’s top attractions
NotePrinted voucher accepted
- Explore the sights and sounds of Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace on a 24-hour tour bus pass. For 24-hours, you will have unlimited rides, hopping on and off at popular sites such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, and the War Remnants Museum. Board your air-conditioned, comfortable bus and listen to fascinating commentary as you decide where and when you would like to hop-off and go exploring. You can start with a 360-degree view of the city from the Saigon Skydeck, then try your hand at haggling at the lively Ben Thanh Market, the city's largest marketplace, whichever you please! You can also try the local shopping and eating spots with trips to the handicrafts markets or dining at popular local food spots.
- Participants can stop in the heart of the city at the red-brick Notre Dame Cathedral, a prominent part of the skyline with its spire-tipped twin towers and home to the "weeping" Virgin Mary statue that drew thousands in 2005. Across the way is the Saigon Central Post Office, a striking mix of Gothic and French architecture designed by Gustave Eiffel. Alternatively, feel free to take in some history at the War Remnants Museum. Your bus pass allows you to customize your own itinerary to your traveling needs.
- The full list of bust stop locations available on this pass include:
- 1. Starting point: Main Bus Station in 23/9 Park or 187 Pham Ngu Lao .st - "Backpackers zone" (near Dong A bank)
- 2. Ben Thanh Market (129-133 Ham Nghi .st)
- 3. Saigon Skydeck observatory (67 Ham Nghi .st)
- 4. Bach Dang Pier – Opposite Liberty Central Riverside Hotel (17 Ton Duc Thang .st)
- 5. City Hall – Opera House (92-96 Nguyen Hue pedestrian .st)
- 6. Independence Palace – Main gate (135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia .st)
- 7. Notre Dame Cathedral – Central Post Office – Hoa Binh school (1 Cong Xa Pari .st)
- 8. History Museum – The SaiGon Zoo (2 Nguyen Binh Khiem .st)
- 9. War Remnants Museum (28 Vo Van Tan .st)