[LAOS] – Siphandon – 4.000 island Land tour
PAKSONG – BOLOVENPLATEAU: Watphou ( cultural heritage ) – ride an elephant in se pian
Depart every Thursday
|Day 1||Viet Nam – DonKhong||HCM – Cambodia – Don Khong – 4000 island surrounding||B/L/D|
|Day 2||Pakse||Lipi Waterfall – OumMuong temple – Tomo village – Don Khong–Phusalau – Pakse||B/L/D|
|Day 3||Pakse||BolavenPlateu – Pakse||B/L/D|
|Day 4||Pakse – Viet Nam||Pakse Departure||B/L|
DepartureHo Chi Minh City
HO CHI MINH - PAKSE – 4000 ISLAND (3 MEAL)
04:00 AM Tour guide will pick you up at rendezvous. Departure to Pakseby Hoa Lu border gate. You have Breakfast at BinhPhuoc Province.In the afternoon: have dinner at Stung Treng province – Cambodia. Continue the journey to Dong Clo border gate to Laos.To Champasak Province of Laos ,you visit "KhonePhapheng Waterfall" - the Southeast Asia largest and most spectacular waterfall. Known as Niagara, where you can view and take great photos. Have Dinner.Then check in hotel and rest.
KHONG ISLAND –SIPIAN NATIONAL PARK– PAKSE (3 MEAL)
In the Morning: Have Buffet Breakfast at hotel, Departure to visit 4000 islands:Liphi waterfall - the house of freshwater dolphins, if lucky you can catch this rare and gentle dolphin swimming on the river.OumMuong Temple - a place of worship powerful Shiva according to HinduismWatch freshwater dolphins on the Me Kong RiverIn the afternoon:Lunch at local restaurant, go to Pakse Dao Hueng MarketVisit Phusalau Mountain Temple is a temple located on the top of the mountain, admire the Mekong River at sunset and the whole city of Pakse.Have dinner and go to the hotel to check in and take a rest.Freedom to walk around the center and enjoy Laos specialties: Sticky rice, grilled meat, grilled fish, (papaya salad)…..
PAKSE – WAT PHOU - BOLAVEN PLATEAU (70KM) (3 MEAL)
Buffet Breakfast at hotel, You will Visit:WatPhou - or Mountain Temple (6th-13th century), built by the pre-Angkorian Khmers about 200 years before Angkor Wat.WatPhu is situated at the foot of the holy mountain - Phu Kao, and offers a splendid scenery of the surrounding plains and the Mekong River. The stone complex is consisted of two ruined palaces and a hall on the lower terrace, six shrines on the middle and a temple sanctuary on the upper. WatPhu has been designated as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2002.Have Lunch. Continue to Visit:Bolaven Plateau - the cradle of famous Laos tea, coffee and rubber plantations. The hospitality and friendliness of Laotians always leave many beautiful memories for visitors.Find out the Culture of The Lao Theung or Lao Thoeng is one of the traditional divisions of ethnic groups living in Laos (the others being the Lao Loum and the Lao Soung). It literally indicates the "midland Lao", and comprises a variety of different ethnic groups of mostly Austro-Asiatic origin.Visit Tad Fane Falls or Tad Yang - located in Bolaven plateau area. It is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in southern Laos.Dinnerat Local restaurant and go to the hotel and take a rest.In the Evening: Freedom for exploring Pakse at night.
PAKSE – HCM (2 MEAL)
In the Morning: Have Buffet Breakfast at Hotel.Checking out of hotel, depart for Cambodia - Domcrolo&Vuenkham border gate entry and exit procedures.11:30 AM: Lunch at local restaurant.17:30 PM: Ending the journey to discover Laos -Tour 4D3N, tour guide goodbye and see you again in the following itineraries!Note: The program may change according to the arrangement of the company to suit the actual situation but still ensure the full range of attractions mentioned in the program.
FOR CHILDREN :
- From under 02 years old: 30% of the price tour (sharing bed with adults)
- From 02 years old to under 11 years old: 75% of the price tour (sharing bed with adults)
- From 11 years old and above: equal to the adult price.
- Three (3) nights hotel accommodation 3 star ( 02 guests / room - 02 single beds)
- case: there is a male or a female traveling alone, there will be room three
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Sightseeing tours as specified
- Daily one (1) bottles 500 ml. mineral water
- Gifts: travel agency hats
- Vietnamese speaking tour guide in Vietnam
- English speaking tour guide in Laos and Thailand
- Meals as indicated and at local restaurant and standard tour group meals.
- Travel insurance with a maximum compensation of VND 200,000,000 / person (for guests who have a problem in the tour, the insurance does not compensate for expenses due to the existing illness and previous accident of the guest)
- Fees for re-entering Vietnam visa for foreign nationals.
- Passport must be longer than 06 months (must be intact, not modified).
- Costs outside the program.
- Tips for to (4 USD / person / day X 4 days = 16 usd)
- Medications, hospitals ... and other personal expenses out of the program. (if guests
- have existing illness)
- Expenses incurred if canceled in force majeure circumstances: natural disasters,
- weather, strikes …… ..
- Visa fees for foreigners or overseas Vietnamese. Depending nationality
- Laos Visa: 35usd - 46 usd / 1 entry
- Visa Cambodia: 35 usd / 1 entry
- Thai Visa: Depending on Nationality Visa Waiver or charge Visa
- Vietnam Re-Entry Visa: If single entry Vietnam visa
- Guests 75 years old age and older are required to have a certificate of full health to travel abroad by a doctor and must be accompanied by a relative younger than 60 years (full health).
- In case of force majeure due to weather, natural disasters, strikes, riots, vandalism, war, epidemics, flights delayed or canceled due to weather or technology, etc. unable to continue, the Company will refund the tour fee to you after deducting the service costs made and not responsible for any additional costs
- Guests cancel the tour after booking tour will be fined 50% the deposit.
- Canceling tour 4 days before departure, guests will be fined 75% of the package price tour.
- Tour cancellation 3 days before departure, penalty 100% of the package price tour.
- All guests participating in the tour must have a full passport and identification documents upon exit.
- When registering for the tour, please present the following personal identification papers: Passport (Passport), Birth Certificate (children traveling), Visa Vietnam entry (foreign passport), Health certificate for older adults (over 70 years) and pregnant women (less than 30 weeks).
- In objective cases such as terrorism, natural disasters ... or because of incidents, changes in schedules of public transport means such as airplanes, trains ... the Company will reserve the right to change. Route at any time for the convenience and safety of customers and will not be responsible for compensation for damages incurred.
- Due to the nature of an individual group, Travel will be responsible for accepting guests for all groups (10 adults or more), the group will depart on schedule. If the number of delegations is less than 10 guests, the company will be responsible for notifying guests 4 days before departure and will agree to a new departure date, or refund the full amount of previously registered guests.
- For customers from 70 years old to 85 years old, the family and guests must commit to ensuring the health status with our company before joining the tour. If any incidents occur on the tour, Travel will not be responsible under any circumstances.
- In case you are not allowed to leave or enter the country for personal reasons. Travel will not be responsible and will not refund the money of tour
- You are not allowed to leave groups during the tour.
- You bring a GREEN CARDS (PERMANENT RESIDENT), ALIEN PARTY PASSPORT, TRAVEL DOCUMENT, etc……When booking the tour without reporting, Can not exit from Vietnam and enter Cambodia, Travel company is absolutely not responsible and does not refund the money of tour.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or a relative of over 18 years old. In case of traveling with family members, they must submit a letter of authorization certified by the local authority (authorized by the parents to take the tour)