Mortobike: Saigon By Night
Have you ever spent several hours going around Saigon at night? “Saigon By Night” Tour will let you see the differences between day and night. Let us take you out of the gorgeous area and explore other sides of this special city!
- 1 meals and 2 drinks
- 4 Hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 – some exclusion apply)
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Friendly and professional English speaking tour guide
- Accident insurance
- Lots of smiles
DepartureAt your hotel
- 5:30 PM: Pick up time! Your personal English speaking tour guides greet you at hotel or your specified place.
- After that, you can explore history of each famous sites and Vietnamese culture of local places as below.
- Thich Quang Duc statue
- Local market – Vietnamese traditional market
- The oldest apartment area in district 3
- The Biggest Flower market – District 10
- Cambodian market
- Fashion Street - just for local
- Floating market – try coconut juice and see how local live in the boat
- The Slum area – See another life of local
- District 7 - Explore the fantastic Saigon living area with full of light
- Go to unique island in district 4 - The smallest district, see our local life