Motorbike: Vegetarian Food Tour
We believe that food and drink are an important part in understanding a destination’s heritage, culture and lifestyle. Especially, Vegetarian is the best way to stay healthy and fit.
In this tour, we will show you variety of vegetable foods in Vietnam. You have a lot of chances to enjoy Vegan cuisine in Saigon.
- 4 Hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
- 3 eating stops
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 – some exclusion apply)
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Friendly and professional English speaking tour guide
- Accident insurance
- Lots of smiles
DepartureAt your hotel
- Enjoy "Black Moss Soup", "Bun Thai chay" and "Spring Roll"
- Local market – Vietnamese traditional market
- The oldest apartment area in district 3
- The Biggest Flower market – District 10
- Thien Hau Temple - approximately 300 years old
- The Lantern Street
- Floating market – try coconut juice and see how local live in the boat
- The Slum area – See another life of local
- Go to unique island in district 4 - The smallest district, see our local life