Son Tra Penisula – Galina’s Mud Bath
Mountain Viewing – Galina, Land Heaven
Jutting out into the sea, the Son Tra Peninsula is crowned by the Son Tra Mountain that the American soldiers during the Viet Nam War called Monkey Mountain. The 13.5km-long mountain to the northeast of Da Nang acts as a barrier protecting the city from strong winds and storms coming in from the sea. The Son Tra scenery is very attractive, and tradition says that descending angels often alight on the summit to sing, dance and play chess. The name Tien Sa (Tien: Angel, Sa: landing) originated from that.
Galina is located at a favorable position on the travel route of My Khe beach. Da Nang Galina is the only mud bath resort on the coast of Danang. With lush green gardens and 5-storey building dedicated to the mud bath and spa premium package, this place will be an interesting destination for locals, domestic tourists, international tourists, family groups and friends while traveling to Da Nang beach city.
SERVICES INCLUDED: Car pick up – drop off at hotel, entrance fee, English tour guide, Lunch, Tour Insurance, Water
EXCLUDED: Personal drink or food orders.
CHILDREN RATE Under 5: free; 5-10: 75% of adult rate; Over 10: Same as adult rate.
DepartureHotel in Da Nang - Da Nang Airport - Da Nang Bus Station
Departure Time7:30 AM
Return Time2:00 PM
- 07h00 – 08h00: Picking up guests at hotel in the central of Da Nang city
- 08h15: Departing to Son Tra Peninsula, Visit Linh Ung pagoda – the place has the highest Lady Buddha statue in Vietnam.
- 09h15: Taking a tour around Da Nang city, admire some modern and famous bridges such as Han River Bridge, Dragon Bridge …
- 09h30: Visiting the Love Bridge and take pictures with Carp – Turn – Dragon Statue.
- 10h00: Visiting “Galina mud bath & spa resort” and experience the premium service packages there.
- 10h30: Visitors experience “The special mud bath” in 60 – 90 minutes.
- 11h00: You have free time to enjoy swimming pool.
- 12h30: Having lunch
- 14h00: Goodbye Galina Resort! Take off guests at hotels. See you again!